Please accept my humble obeisances, all glories to Srila Prabhupada.
Gurumaharaj, your 74th Vyasapuja was celebrated at Iskcon Vrindavan on 30th June, Dwadasi Day.
1. There was Special Flower Decoration done with Bela flowers on each of the altars and also at Srila Prabhupada Samadhi.
2. The program was at Balaram Hall, the hall was decorated with Rangoli outside and also a Flower Gateway was there, inside the Stage and the side
windows were also decorated with flowers.
3. The program began at 10am with Kirtan and Vaisnava Bhajans, at 11am the Glorifications started.
4. At 1pm there was a Live Video Address from your side, the glorifications continued afterwards.
5. At 2pm there was Pushpanjali and Maha-Aarti.
6. At 2.30pm there was a Grand Feast for all at 3 different venues inside the temple, more than 2000 devotees honoured Prasadam, Feast Menu given
below. Many of our Godbrothers and Godsisters served in the Grand Feast, and in the end all Godbrothers and Godsisters honoured Prasadam together.
Feast Menu :
1. Shahi Paneer
2. Mixed Veg(Tomatoes, Baby Corn, Beans, Cauliflower, Carrot)-Steamed
3. Dal Bhaaji(Palak Dal)
4. Ghee Roti
5. Salad(Kheera, Tomatoes, Chakundar, Coconut Giri, Dhania)
6. Jeera Rice
7. Lime Juice( to be served at Balaram Hall during Glorifications)
9. Gulab Jamun
Please bless us Gurumaharaj so that we can always serve you eternally life & after life.
On behalf of Vrindavan DCT Committee(Disciple Care Team),
Your Insignificant Servant,
Kanhaiya Lal Das