8 July 2020
Dasa Mula Tattva
Hare Krishna! Good Morning to all of you!
When we say suprabhatam it is Dev bhasha(Sanskrit). It means that your morning will be good. To make our morning good we remember the Lord. So keep on chanting. We always say, “Chant Hare Krishna and be happy. Krsna always wants to see us happy. He wants to see a smile on our faces. He also suggested a way in the scriptures how to become happy.
ceto-darpaṇa-mārjanaṁ bhava-mahā-dāvāgni-nirvāpaṇaṁ śreyaḥ-kairava-candrikā-vitaraṇaṁ vidyā-vadhū-jīvanam ānandāmbudhi-vardhanaṁ prati-padaṁ pūrṇāmṛtāsvādanaṁ sarvātma-snapanaṁ paraṁ vijayate śrī-kṛṣṇa-saṇkīrtanam
Translation Glory to the śrī-kṛṣṇa-saṅkīrtana, which cleanses the heart of all the dust accumulated for years and extinguishes the fire of conditional life, of repeated birth and death. This saṅkīrtana movement is the prime benediction for humanity at large because it spreads the rays of the benediction moon. It is the life of all transcendental knowledge. It increases the ocean of transcendental bliss, and it enables us to fully taste the nectar for which we are always anxious. [ Śrī Śikṣāṣṭakam by Caitanya Mahaprabhu]
The whole world is burning in a fire, When we chant the Lord’s name then this fire is extinguished. When we whole heartedly chant the holy name of the Lord then He comes and sees us happy.
Question: What can you do to make others happy? Answer: By chanting the holy name of the Lord we all become happy.
I had decided a few things, but time and tide waits for none. Time is Lord. If we don't stay with the Lord then the Lord comes in form of death (Kaal). Always remain with Harinama. Then you are making the best use of your time. Otherwise Krsna will come in the form of Kaal Bhairava, which is not good. Stay with Krsna.
Today I am going to discuss with you some philosophical points which are written by Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakur.
Dasa Mula Tattva
In this Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakur explained the 10 Siddhantas. One is pramana and the nine others are prameya.
1. Pramana: The teachings of the Vedas received through guru-parampara are known as amnaya. The infallible evidence of the Vedas, of the smrti-shastras headed by the Srimad Bhagavatam, as well as evidence such as direct sense perception (pratyaksya), that concur with the guidance of the Vedas, are all accepted as pramana (evidence). This pramana establishes the following prameyas (fundamental truths):
2. Parama-tattva: Sri Hari alone is the Supreme Absolute Truth.
3. Sarva- Saktiman: Sri Krsna is the possessor of all potency. Lord is energetic. So He is called as Lord. Radharani is also one energy. We are marginal potency. Whole creation is external manifestation.
4. Akhila-rasamrta-sindhu: He is the ocean of nectarean mellows. Rupa Goswami has written Nectar of Devotion in which he mentioned that Lord Krishna is a Ras Khaan-Ocean of Rasa.
5. Vibhinnamsa-tattva: Both the mukta (liberated) and baddha (conditioned) jivas are His eternally separated parts and parcels.
6. Baddha-jivas: Conditioned souls are subject to the control and covering of maya.
7. Mukta-jivas: Liberated souls are free from maya.
8. Acintya-bhedabheda-tattva: The entire universe, consisting of the conscious (cit) and unconscious (acit), is Sri Hari's acintya-bhedabheda-prakasa, that is to say, it is His manifestation which is inconceivably both different and non-different from Him.
9. Suddha-bhakti: Pure devotional service is the only practice (sadhana) to attain perfection
10. Krsna-priti: Transcendental love and affection for Krsna is the one and only final object of attachment. (sadhya-vastu).
In this way this is Dasa Mula. Today this is the food for thought for you. You can read this and think on this. You can remain silent and keep your thoughts steady.
siddhānta baliyā citte nā kara alasa ihā ha-ite kṛṣṇe lāge sudṛḍha mānasa
Translation A sincere student should not neglect the discussion of such conclusions, considering them controversial, for such discussions strengthen the mind. Thus one’s mind becomes attached to Śrī Kṛṣṇa. [CC Adi-lila 22.117]
We should not focus on light minded things rather we should be more focussed on high thinking. This is Su vichar.
Take your resolutions and write them down and try to implement them in your life. In Caturmasa if you take resolutions ( Sankalpa) then your speedily progress is guaranteed. Tapasya means voluntary acceptance of some inconvenience. There are 3 kinds of austerities of body, mind and speech. Lord Rsabhadev instructed his sons to perform austerities. We are also the part of him, so do austerities as Bharat is Tapo Bhumi whom we are converting into Bhoga Bhumi.
Have a Good Day! Hare Krishna!